The Hillsboro Herald is featuring ways that our readers and their families and friends can get assistance during the
COVID 19 pandemic. From Grants to Utility Bills and food distributions and more, we are here to help inform you.
Join Us at Our COVID link at the top of the menu.
From the City Of Hillsboro website – https://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/
City of Hillsboro Announcement:
Challenged by the Hurting from the Financial Impacts of COVID-19?
FREE funding is available for a limited time to PAY ALL CHARGES accrued on your City of Hillsboro utility bill account from March 1 to December 30, 2020.
You may be eligible if you meet the following criteria:
• You have been impacted by COVID-19
– Examples of impact include job loss, reduced work hours, illness, quarantine, among others
• You have a residential utility account with the City of Hillsboro
• You participate in government assistance programs
• Your household earns at or below 80% area median income
Funding ends soon, so act now!
Request and submit an application to Community Action by December 15, 2020:
Please help us spread the word folks- people need to know this!