With each City Council meeting, community members have up to three minutes to participate in public comment time – and you can sign up to speak ahead of each meeting or during the meeting.
Here are more options for you to actively follow and engage with the City Council:
- You can watch City Council meetings and work sessions live through TVCTV, Tualatin Valley Community Television Cable, Access Channel 30. A livestream of the broadcast is available on the TVCTV webpage.
- You can also watch the last six months of City Council meeting videos on the TVCTV webpage, or request videos older than six months by contacting the City Recorders Office.
- You can read City Council meeting agendas and supporting documents in a new, more user-friendly format on the City’s public meetings web portal.
- You can search the Hillsboro City Charter and Municipal Code with recently expanded search capabilities and a new, more mobile-friendly look that helps you email and link to specific sections of the Code.
- You can contact the entire City Council directly through our City website. The Council reads all submitted comments, which can number in the hundreds throughout the year.
Learn more about City Council meetings – including instructions on how to register for public comment or submit written comments – on our City Council Meetings webpage.